Misura del campo elettromagnetico emesso da impianti radar19 Luglio 2018
Electromagnetic Safety Solutions from Microrad
AR Europe now offer a range of Handheld Meters and Probes from Microrad, a company providing specialist instruments for Electromagnetic Safety (EMS) and Compatibility (EMC).
Microrad’s expertise is in the design and manufacture of electric, magnetic and electromagnetic field sensors ranging from DC to millimeter waves. They provide cutting-edge solutions in all areas of broadband and selective measurements both in real-time mode and stand-alone.
The current product range includes:
- Interchangeable isotropic probes for electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields;
- Wide band handheld meter (DC-40GHz) with data logging and GPS;
- Time / Frequency Analyzers for Complex Signals ( from DC to 400KHz)
- Software for data logging and analysis
With the emphasis on EMS this range of instruments is designed for monitoring exposure levels of workers and the general public in such applications as:
- Industrial ovens, RF heating & welding systems
- Diathermy, NMR and other RF medical devices
- Sensitive sites (Imaging and NMR)
- Power plants
- Railway and ground transport systems
- Wireless telecommunications, base stations, broadcast equipment etc
- Power lines
- TV & radio transmitters and base stations
Key market sectors include:
- Telecommunications (TLC)
- Industrial – Scientific – Medical (ISM)
Microrad products have been designed to conform and operate in accordance with EN-CENELEC standards.
National Technology Park, Ashling Building, 1st Floor, Limerick, Ireland. +35361-504300